Monday, December 14, 2009

Austen Parodies & Zombies

This seems to be the trend this year. I like to keep up-to-date with it, even if i am not a fan. Rather than reiterate my dislike of the Quirk Classic Austen books, I'll give you a few links to other people's opinions, discussions, and (more) books.

Tor.com has a fabulous blog. Check out this post reviewing Sense and Sensibility and Seamonsters (which I was never able to finish it was so bad).

Mummies and Jane Austen? Might you be interested in that sort of thing? Mansfield Park and Mummies actually seems to have gotten decent reviews.

My quandary (which someone may be able to answer?): According to Amazon there is a book titled Alice in Zombieland. Does this book exist? Yes, it's on Amazon, but with no reviews, cover image or helpful information. Is it self-published? If anyone has seen a physical copy of this book, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment